Pages

Apr 9, 2010

I Surrender All.

Who didn't see this coming? The Lord answered my prayers this morning with a resounding "No." It smarts still. I'm trusting in Him and the perfection of his plan. I did read portions of Job this morning, particularly the portions with Job and God's conversation. I was struck by how similar my prayers were to Job's. God's response to Job in chapter 38 is especially humbling.




"[Livi] answered God: “I’m convinced: You can do anything and everything.  
Nothing and no one can upset your plans." Job 42:1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He loves you, He loves you, He loves you and He isn't trying to kill you. Many hugs! -Regina

Anonymous said...

Ah, knowing the truth doesn't make it feel any better does it? God will not let you go. Hold on to that. i love you.
margie

Anonymous said...

Livi, as your Mom my heart breaks as I watch what our Father is allowing you to go through in His molding process. However, I rejoice because His love is pure and He has your best at stake. Again I see the little girl walking pushing the I.V. poll and I cry, but I also see the strong, beautiful woman He has made and is making. I stand in hope with you honey. I am so very blessed by your honesty.
With all my love,Mom